IRON FORGED NUTRITION C.E.R.T.
(Corrective Emergency Recovery Therapy)
Iron Forged Nutrition’s CERT is a health support supplement. CERT contains a potent, unique blend of ingredients that work on many different pathways to protect the organs and prevent damage in the body. CERT can be used to help protect the liver, kidneys, and heart. When using aggressive Supplementation or Anabolic Steroids, CERT should be your number tool to help keep your body healthy. CERT is also excellent for overall health when used as a supplement daily to keep your body working optimally.
The Ingredients in CERT help your body function better by:
– Decreasing Hypertension and helping to maintain normal Blood Pressure
– Help with the prevention of atherosclerosis
– Improve heart function by altering cholesterol levels in a favorable manner Increase HDL and lower LDL
– Improve insulin sensitivity and decrease insulin resistance
– Help with obesity by increasing insulin sensitivity and lowering total body inflammation.
– Have an antiatherogenic activity to help prevent the buildup of plaque
– Help burn bodyfat
– Protect the liver from Cholestasis
– Detox the liver of dangerous bile buildups and decrease inflammation
– Lower Liver enzymes to normal levels (ALT, AST)
– Turn on Longevity genes (FOXOs) to signal your cells to begin telomere repair.
–May help protect the Kidneys. Unlike the liver, the kidneys cannot heal themselves. Once damaged, they usually only get worse, so anything to help with prevention of this is significant in my opinion
–Supports a healthy digestive system and may help improve gut health.
– Decrease Stomach bloating and water retention.
‘Iron Forged Nutrition’s CERT is one of the most important health supplements you can take as a bodybuilder pushing the limits of Performance Enhancement!’
Methylated steroids are incredibly hard on the body due to the added methyl group to the 17th carbon, preventing liver breakdown. This methylation is why the oral methylated steroids are effective and why they are so hard on the body. This methylation causes the liver to work harder to breakdown the steroid and remove it from the body, leading to an increase in liver enzymes and inflammation of the liver itself. The inflammation can cause a backup of bile, which can be very toxic if left untreated and could lead to Cholestasis and liver damage. Thankfully, the liver can heal itself to some degree, unlike the kidneys, which cannot regenerate. Once the kidneys are damaged, you can not improve them; you can only keep them from getting worse. CERT can help protect the kidneys by keeping blood viscosity down and maintaining normal blood pressure levels.
CERT also helps prevent the build of plaque in the arteries with the TUDCA and Tyrosol. This product uses top quality TUDCA 99.5% purity varies slightly depending on batch. TUDCA is a hydrophilic bile acid that helps the liver rid itself of dangerous toxins. TUDCA can help prevent Cholestasis and has been shown to significantly lower liver enzymes when taken in proper amounts consistently.
What are the ingredients in IFN’s CERT, and how do they help?
Tyrosol, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), and finally, Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA). Here is a breakdown of each Ingredient.
TYROSOL- (100mg per cap)
Tyrosol is a phenylethanoid, a derivative of phenethyl alcohol. It is a natural phenolic antioxidant present in a variety of natural sources. The principal source in the human diet is olive oil, but it is also found in wines and green tea. As an antioxidant, Tyrosol can protect cells against injury due to oxidation. This effect may contribute significantly to olive oil’s health benefits and, more generally, the Mediterranean diet. The main job of an antioxidant is to protect cells and tissue from oxidative injury. Oxidative injuries to the brain can cause Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and other dementia forms. Oxidative damages can also cause cancer and heart disease. Tyrosol presents a significant antioxidant effect in olive due to its good bioavailability and its high concentration in Olive oil. How strong is Tyrosol? Tyrosol is one of the most potent antioxidants on the planet! It can get rid of inflammatory free radicals ten times better than green tea, and twice as well as CoQ10. But Tyrosol’s primary effect is that it turns on a group of longevity genes called “forkhead box” genes, or FOXOs. FOXO genes are part of the equation your body uses to signal your cells to begin telomere repair. Think of FOXO genes as a kind of gauge; they determine if you have enough antioxidants for repairs to begin. When there is too much oxidation, too many free radical attacks, your body can’t keep up with telomere repair. But when your oxidative stress is lowered, your body can get ahead of the game. Therefore, antioxidants are essential. They protect your cells while your body makes repairs. After FOXOs give the green light for telomere repair, they also have another role. They shut down the aging of specific cells when under an oxidative attack. Tyrosol then directly increases amounts of the body’s “master antioxidant,” superoxide dismutase “SOD..”
Tyrosol has numerous potential health benefits. To read more about Tyrosol, check out the Tyrosol article we did here: (ADD LINK TO TYROSOL ARTICLE)
Tyrosol is one of the most potent antioxidants you can take and has numerous health benefits, as you can see above. We believe Tyrosol has been overlooked for too long, and we want to be the company to show everyone how beneficial this Ingredient can be for promoting and maintaining health. Tyrosol is what makes CERT stand apart from the rest of the TUDCA products on the market. There is nothing like Tyrosol out there currently to our knowledge. There is also a lot of good research behind this Ingredient. From what we have seen, the results have been nothing short of amazing. Tyrosol could be a game-changer in the world of health supplementation. “Remember the name because this will not be the last time you hear about Tyrosol. In the next few years, we promise you that! “
TUDCA (250mg per cap)
Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, better known as TUDCA, is a hydrophilic bile acid which
Here are the main reasons why a bodybuilder/athlete may want to use TUDCA:
-Helps protect and even regenerate the liver
-Lowers Liver enzymes and inflammation of the liver
– May help with the improvement of cholesterol levels by keeping the liver functioning optimally. Cholesterol is synthesized in the liver.
– Keeps kidneys protected and working optimally. Unlike the liver, the kidneys can’t heal themselves. Once damaged, they usually only worsen, so anything to help prevent this is critical, in my opinion.
-Supports a healthy digestive system and may help improve gut health.
-Prevents and helps relieve stomach bloating.
-Has been shown to have a positive effect on insulin sensitivity and even fat burning. Anything that can help improve insulin sensitivity should be utilized, in my opinion. Insulin resistance can be a huge issue that can lead to Type II diabetes. For someone with Type I Diabetes, this is also extremely important.
TUDCA is something that every severe bodybuilder should have in their supplementation protocol in my personal opinion, and the reasons above make that pretty clear. If that isn’t enough, TUDCA may also have a few other significant benefits that you may not be aware of, and some of these are more impressive than the ones I listed above. To check out more on TUDCA, check out our article here (https://www.tgbsupplements.com/tudca-not-just-for-liver-health/ ). A growing number of pre-clinical and clinical studies underscore the potential benefits of this simple, naturally occurring bile acid, which has been used in Chinese medicine for more than 3000 years.
Anyone using AAS or, more specifically, Oral steroids should be using TUDCA, in my opinion. No TUDCA will not reduce the effectiveness of your Steroids! If anything taking it at the same time may improve efficacy. TUDCA has so many great benefits. I think a low to moderate dose of 250-500mg daily or even just five days a wk. would great for everyday people who are just wanting to make sure they keep their liver functioning at optimal levels. If you are using Oral AAS, you may want to use 500-1000mg per day.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) (350mg per cap) –
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is a dietary supplement derived from the amino acid L-cysteine. NAC is an antidote for acetaminophen overdose. As an antioxidant, it is thought to reduce DNA damage. NAC is also marketed for its liver-protective properties and to support healthy immune functioning. Cysteine is a semi-essential amino acid. It is considered semi-essential because your body can produce it from other amino acids, namely methionine, and serine. It becomes essential only when the dietary intake of methionine and serine is low. Cysteine is found in most high-protein foods, such as chicken, turkey, yogurt, cheese, eggs, sunflower seeds, and legumes. N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a supplement form of Cysteine. Consuming adequate Cysteine and NAC is essential for various health reasons — including replenishing the most potent antioxidant in your body, glutathione. These amino acids also help with chronic respiratory conditions, fertility, and brain health.
Here are the top reasons why we included NAC in CERT:
-NAC is Essential for Making the Powerful Antioxidant Glutathione NAC is needed to make and replenish glutathione. Glutathione is one of the body’s most important antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals that can damage your body’s cells and tissues.
– Detoxifies the liver and kidneys. It can help prevent the side effects of drugs and environmental toxins. Doctors regularly give intravenous (IV) NAC to people with an acetaminophen overdose to prevent or reduce Kidney and liver damage. NAC also has applications for other liver diseases due to its antioxidant and antioxidant benefits.
May Improve Psychiatric Disorders and Addictive Behavior NAC helps regulate glutamate levels — the most crucial neurotransmitter in your brain. While Glutamate is required for regular brain action, excess Glutamate paired with glutathione depletion can cause brain damage. Regulating Glutamate can help with addictive behavior.
– NAC can help with some of the symptoms of Respiratory conditions. As an antioxidant, NAC helps replenish Glutathione levels in your lungs and reduces inflammation in your bronchial tubes and lung tissue.
– Boosts Brain Health by Regulating Glutamate and Replenishing Glutathione.
– May Stabilize Blood Sugar By Decreasing Inflammation in Fat Cells
– NAC may stabilize blood sugar by decreasing inflammation in fat cells and thereby improving insulin sensitivity
– May Reduce Heart Disease Risk by Preventing Oxidative Damage. It can increase nitric oxide production, which helps veins dilate and improves blood flow. NAC expedites blood transit back to your heart and can lower your risk of heart attacks. It also prevents damage from oxidized cholesterol.
– Ability to Boost Glutathione Levels May Improve Immune Function. NAC may prevent the virus’s ability to replicate. NAC could lessen or prevent the illness from taking effect.
NAC is playing a vital role in overall health. It can help with the liver, kidneys, and overall immune health. We think it is an essential supplement in overall health, which is why it is a part of Iron Forged Nutrition’s CERT.